Not many people realize how versatile grape seed oil is, especially when used in skincare products. dotGREY uses it in our PROTECT | Premium Men's Face Moisturizer and HYDRATE | Men's Deep Hydrating Night Cream products. Here are a few reasons dotGREY loves grape seed oil:
- Beautiful Base. There’s a reason a lot of skincare products utilize grape seed oil as their base. As an ingredient, it has a unique viscosity and consistency which makes it ideal for application to the skin without clogging pores or causing damage.
- Valued Vitamins. Grape seeds contain vitamin C, E, and D, all of which aid in the reduction of wrinkles and scars.
- Keeping it Clean. The antioxidants and polyphenols present in grape seed oil have been proven to fight acne effectively. Additionally, the consistency of the oil itself allows it to penetrate pores deeply and cleanse the skin below the surface, thus lowering the chance of acne breakouts.
- Must-Have Moisturizer. Grape seed oil has been shown to act as an effective moisturizing agent due to its ability to even out both dry and oily sections of skin.
- Effective Emollient. The presence of Vitamins C and E in grape seed oil helps to soften skin and make it more pliable. This can be very helpful to people looking to get rid of stretch marks.
- Considerate to Conditions. Grape seed oil has been used to treat skin conditions like eczema in the past thanks to its high amounts of linoleic acid.
- Creating Collagen. Grape seed oil has been proven to restore collagen which allows for a more youthful looking skin.
Hopefully, you’ve learned to appreciate grape seed oil as much as we do! Let us know what you think in the comments below or on social media!