If you pay any attention to the latest science in natural skincare, you know Jojoba oil has been a rising star in recent years. Jojoba Oil is produced from the seed of the Jojoba plant, a shrubby tree that is native to southern Arizona and California.
In dotGREY, we pay attention to the finest detail down to the each and every ingredient that goes into our product. So when we decided to put Jojoba oil into our PROTECT | Premium Men's Face Moisturizer, we didn't spare any effort in finding the purest source and understanding its impact.
Here are the 10 things Jojoba Oil can do for your skin
1. Gentle & Non-Allergenic. Jojoba oil is suggested for men with sensitive skin (especially for people with psoriasis and eczema) because of its gentle nature. Applying Jojoba oil to the compromised skin can help reduce flare-ups.
2. Long-Lasting Moisturization. Jojoba oil doesn’t evaporate like water-based moisturizers, which is very important when your skin is exposed to the environment.
3. Nutritious for Skin. Jojoba is full of Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which work together to nourish and protect skin.
4. Anti–Aging. Because Jojoba oil is the ideal moisturizer, it can help slow down the appearance of aging and fade out fine lines and wrinkles. In dermatological tests, it was shown that jojoba oil increases the skin's suppleness over extended periods of time.
5. Non-Acnegenic. Because Jojoba oil is comparable to human skin oils, its application can trick the skin into thinking it has produced enough oil. This balances oil production without promoting acne or other skin problems. Jojoba also naturally deters microbes, thus helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin.
6. Easy, Not Greasy. again since Jojoba oil is comparable to our own skin oils, it immediately penetrates the skin and smooths easily, helping to promote a healthy glow without clogging pores or leaving a greasy residue.
7. Soothes Sunburn. Jojoba oils hydrating action eases sunburn and helps reduce the chances of peeling.
8. Deep-Hydrating. Jojoba oil is lighter than common face oils and easily absorbed into your skin. It deeply penetrates to soothe and soften while giving an excellent moisturizing effect and supplementing a healthy glow.
9. Soothes Dry Skin. Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help tame chaffing and chapping, diminish redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help the skin repair and control damage.
10. Anti–Microbial. Jojoba oil naturally inhibits microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This property makes it useful for those with acne, and also provides an added wound-healing benefit.
Here at dotGREY, we worked with the finest natural Jojoba oil provider in North America. Jojoba oil is one of the many powerful natural ingredients inside PROTECT | Premium Men's Face Moisturizer.